Hope through art auction details
Thank you for your interest in our auction. For those that aren't familiar with Portland DonorFest or Fighting Chance/Donors Matter, feel free to browse the rest of the website to learn more. In short, we focus on blood and organ donation. Both awareness of the need and importance, and appreciation for those that selflessly give others life with their gifts of time. Donors give those needing blood or an organ hope and a fighting chance....Donors Matter!
In the summer/fall, the non-profit organization Fighting Chance/Donors Matter holds an annual event called Portland DonorFest. It is a time of awareness, appreciation, and celebration of life. This year we are holding the event at the American Red Cross Donation Center in Portland and focusing the event on a blood drive. During the blood drive we will have photo opportunities with Star Wars Oregon (a costuming group that attends charity-based events), door prizes, fundraisers, and we will kick off our Hope Through Art auction. That's where talented folks like you come in! We want an opportunity for you to display a piece of your artwork and help raise money for the American Red Cross. Below are the basic details - feel free to email Judy if you have questions regarding the contest, or anything else. We can't wait to meet you and see your amazing work!
BASIC AUCTION GUIDELINES:
- Free entry, you are donating your artwork (super big thank you!)
- Theme of the project is anything that reflects hope to you....in any way (doesn't have to surround blood and organ donation, hope can mean many things, help us visualize what it is)
- It can be any size and style of artwork (pencil, paints, photography, graphic design, etc), but it must be something that can be hung on a wall
- Have your artwork at the Donation Center any time during the Portland DonorFest event on Saturday, July 13, 2019, between 10am-1pm (if you would like to arrange delivery other than at the event, please contact Judy)
- The online auction will start 9am Monday, July 15, 2019 and the will run until 4pm on Wednesday, July 31, 2019.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below, if you would like to let us know you'll be making a donation or to arrange delivery other than during the event.